Wednesday 23 January 2013

Digital Coloring

This post contain some Digital Coloring Artworks.
It usually took four days to finish one Digital Coloring Artwork
And here they are, enjoy :)
and don't forget to feedback

Agito Lineart from google

this is Agito from Air Gear Manga Series.
I was downloaded the lineart from google, and then i colored it via Photoshop



Black Sky











This is Black Sky, not Akatsuki. Seems same right? But it was in my immagination. I had a group in Junior high school. Me and my friend made a manga series about our activity and our group called Black Sky. Inspired by Akatsuki. It's finished via Corel Draw and Photoshop

First time

This is my first Digital Coloring artwork. It's not good as the other. But from this point i've started to learn about Digital Coloring. It finished via Photoshop


The Knight

And this is my latest Digital Coloring Artwork. It's inspired from Anime Series SAO.
it finished via Photoshop
Before this, i made Digital Coloring of Micha Amary. My immaginary crush :)

Hope you like it :D


0 komentar:

About Me

Powered by Blogger.

vitch-grafi reader

Who was here?

Flag Counter